Sunday 28 June 2015

7th Heaven Masques

I love face masks but I have sensitive skin so i'm very careful what I put on my face, I also love a good hair mask, something nourishing that helps my awful hair is always a plus.

This weekend was the first weekend in a long whilst that it would just be me and the little monster which I'll blog about In another post but I made sure we had time to relax and masque ourselves :)

The guys over at 7th Heaven sent these for us to try and we loved them!!!

 
These are safe for sensitive skin and my lovely assistant little monster joined me with her fresh face, we started off applying the Banana & honey masque which is for combination and dry skin and cleans up and soothes skin.
It smells good enough to eat, it's creamy and smooth and instantly cools your skin, it's suggested you leave it on for 10-15 minutes so we relaxed for 10 minutes before applying the hair masques.
 
10 minutes later....
 
Next we applied the hair masques, I went for the pulped papaya rescue masque which adds deep shine for dull lifeless hair and after swimming 8 times a month for the last three months my hair is pretty lifeless. It went on very creamy but next time i'd pick up two as one only did half of my hair but it smelled great and really added moisture to my hair.
Little monster opted for the Manuka honey rescue masque for repairing and strengthening damaged roots and dry hair, sadly she has super dry hair because she now swims 16 times a month :o (her choice not mine).
 
Both masks have gorgeous scents than have lasted all day, whilst mine didn't cover enough of my hair to say it was the most amazing thing ever it is super soft without being fly away and little monsters is really soft and shiny.
 
All in all we loved the masques, everything about them was just what we needed and the next time we have a little down time together we'll be reaching for the 7th heaven masques again.
 
RRP: £1
Stockists include: Asda, Boots and www.my7thheaven.com
 
TJ x
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment